Friday, October 30, 2009

Souled Out~Claudine Birthday Dinner!!!


We met up at Desa Sri Hartamas,Souled Out.That's the first time ever that I drive my car there...Based on the directions given by Miss Claudine and my smart brilliant brain,I found the place without any wrong way....I felt so happy and eager to reach there as I been long time I didn't meet up with them since training....
When I reach there,the places were so happening and crowded with lots of people especially youngsters,Caucasians....Suddenly,remind me that someone seems bringing me to that place before....hahaha....my memory seems back....But,I quite like the environment at that place....The funny thing is that around 9.30pm,a loud shouting coming out from all the waiters...."Local and western kitchen close in 15mins" while carrying a big board!!!For me,the place seems so spontaneous and free.........
The whole night,we were gossipping,laughter and photo shootings here and there....I felt so great even thou I actually rush over after flight.....and the next day,I'll been flying as well.....everything really have to thanks Claudine for giving me this great night.....
Our Birthday Girl...Claudine Nunis......


You can see how tempting the food (lamb shank) are...........

This is the special Halloween's drink that the waiter recommend to me...some more special is that this is not in the menu.....but I like the decor so much...look so lovely......

This the lamb shank that Claudine can't resists it....hahaha....

And my yummy and delicious Sea Bass plus spaghetti....The fish is very fresh but I felt a bit dry for the spaghetti.....




Jolynn ordered this chicken dish but she said it's not very nice....but I was busy eating my Sea Bass,I din sempat to take a try...hai...how can I missed it.....


This is where our dessert time when we took this pic....it's in the middle of the table....can u see it???If you can't why don't just see us this three pretty gals.............hahaha......


Our lovely and sweet couple......Although,that's the first time I met Steve....but to me,he's very friendly and most important good for my beloved friend,Miss Claudine......We nearly can't take it for the night.......I mean the loving couple......


I still sempat to take few pics......with this two pretty gals....hehe.....but,they said my eyes look seductive and scary in this pics.........

We really had a great time....I like it very much....I hope next time will be more people around so that we can gossips more and snap more photos....It's really a long time after our training,that we haven meet each other and had a great talk like tonight.....











No comments:

Post a Comment