Friday, October 30, 2009

Back Bp......

Yeah yeah....it's a very happy day because I got a 3days off in one time.....so I back to BP...everytime back to BP always in a rush...this time at last I got some more time to rest.

Early in the morning,I already wake up and ready myself t0 start my journey with my mummy and my little fatty nephew.....I seems like a mummy today bringing them back to BP together......ever the first time also my car with a baby car seat!!!!Somehow,my little Zen is so clever and good along the journey because he sleep from KL till BP....i think my driving skill should be very good,that's why he is so comfortable!!!hahaha....


So,when I back Bp I took my parents to Secret Recipe for lunch....cos my dad loves lamb stew!He never try the lamb stew at here before....Somehow,he did not like it so much cos he said the taste it's a bit tasteless.....maybe because he loves food that had strong taste...but, my mum seems like the tom yam spaghetti...we had a great time eating there until this little Zen make some noise....so we hurry paid our bills and go back home!!!

My dad being forced by me to take this photos....if not he do not want to look at the camera...hehe!!!!
My mummy and the little naughty,fatty nephew,Zen....

Vietnamese Rice Noodles......It's yummy for me!!!!Although,you can see my dad is enjoying his lamb stew but at the end he still changed his lamb stew with my noodles....
and my mummy ordered the Tom Yam Spaghetti and she loves it!!!Although she will love whatever food that we bring her to eat....























































































No comments:

Post a Comment