Friday, October 16, 2009

Selfish people!!!

First of all,I'm sorry for my poor English as I really don't wish to bother about my grammar or anything about the sentence or phrases to express what I wish to said here....
In this world,there are different kinds of people!In my heart and mind,I always thought that no matter how different people are,there should have a lots of good people exists.
But, after working for about half year as a crew,my heart started changed.I seems able to see what kinds of people really do exists and its so real that standing in front of you!The most people that I aware and always surrounded among most of us are "SELFISH" people. Why should I said that?
Because it's happened so many times in front of me!I didn't said that I'm not selfish at all....I do...I am sure and believed I DO and everyone as well.....but the "selfishness" that i refer to its really what I can't understand and accept!!!!!
For examples, I met a guy that can just ignore other peoples' life just to save his body from getting wet for just a few drops of water.........and I also met with people that just ignore those like wheelchair,old man,pregnant lady,baby who just needs a little help from us (such as changing their seats to them as they are inconvenience to walk so far behind).These people can just exists in this world with no mercy and kind at all.....which I really don't understand???????
Somehow,I felt its a good thing as well to let me know how reality it is for this world...What about u?Do you felt there's anyone beside you are "SELFISH" ?????

3 comments:

  1. Well definitely there are A LOT of selfish people around!! But the worst of all is a two faced person!! I met this and they are just all around and all over! Some just want you to do everything for them when it's their own work, and if you refuse, they will show you faces! It was like what the heck! Is it wrong to refuse when it's their own work? Human are just complicated beings. Welcome to the world ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup , agreed v what u meant ~~ Reality is cruel , wat to do ~~ just face it and learnt from experience , as long as we r not belong to " selfish Group " , do the right thing on the right time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed!!!Welcome to the real world!!I need to shout out to everyone outside!!That's reality!I hope I won't become one of the "selfish" group out there.....no matter now or in future or of my life...cos that's really too pity!thanks gal....

    ReplyDelete