Friday, February 5, 2010

My New Favourite Books......


The books are written by a Japanese girl named, "高木真子".
It's a type of comic cum short stories book.
During one of my off day, I brought my nephew to bookstore to read books.Coincidence,I flip over one of the book and I find it interesting.
Maybe due to the colour and the pictures inside the book attract me to buy it. Furthermore,the Chinese words inside the book are not so hard......suitable for my poor standard of Chinese language....
The first book I bought is the,"第一次一个人旅行" (Travelling Along). Because I love to travel here and there,so this title really attract my attention. After finish the first book that I bought, I found that the book is so close to the my life....maybe everyone.....
This had encourage me to buy the second and third book, "一个人住第五年"(The First Five Years Staying Alone) ; "一个人的第一次" (The First Time).....
I love the real stories about the writer expressed in all the books.........It seems touch my heart when I'm reading her books.....I felt that whatever that she drew and wrote are so close to our life although the stories about everything happened to her in Japan.
I will keep on continue buying her books because I felt it's really very easy to read,to see and to understand what she want to express. From the books,I also felt that I learned a lots of things and start thinking differently..............
If you are a person that like me, who lazy to read books that filled with thousands and millions of words, know a bit about the Chinese character or expert in Japanese (because her books only in Chinese and Japanese version) and love to read comics...I think this book should suitable to you............
Happy reading..........

No comments:

Post a Comment